Hellobee Classifieds

Login/Register

for sale: 4 Summer Dresses Size 12-18 Months

These dresses are all over the place in terms of what it says on the tag. Olive first wore some of them at 8 months, and they all still fit now at 28 months (except just a little short).

- white dress - size 9-12 months Children's Place but runs big. This dress has fit Olive since she was a baby. She wore it twice.

- blue dress - 9-12 months Pumpkin Patch but runs big. This dress is truly adorable and great quality. Perfect for an Easter dress. Olive first wore it at 9 months, again last year, and it still fit her this year. I think she's worn this dress twice as well.

- black Old Navy dress - 18-24 months but runs small. wore a couple of times last summer.

- quatrefoil pattern Old Navy dress 18-14 months.

Asking $18 shipped.

1. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs. Bee: what's olive's height and weight? trying to get a handle on how these would fit my DD.

2. Mrs. Bee

admin / watermelon / 14210 posts

@birdofafeather: she is on the taller side and slim. i can lay them out on top of each other so you can see the length. they are loose fitting for the most part, so i don't think your lo's size should matter too much.

3. Mrs. Bee

@birdofafeather: i'm not sure about her height but she is 24 pounds.

4. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@Mrs. Bee: these are adorable! I'll take if @birdofafeather: decides not to

5. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs. Bee: go ahead with @Mrs. Lovejoy: !

6. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@Mrs. Bee: Just popping it to say... A) Olive is the most well dressed kid in the world and B) Could you be more gorgeous?

7. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@birdofafeather: Thank you!

@Mrs. Bee: If you tell me what email address to send my mailing address to, I can provide it and paypal you as well. Thanks!

8. Mrs. Bee

@Mrs. Lovejoy: ok great! email me at bee@hellobee.com with your paypal and mailing address!

@BakerBee: the power of makeup!

9. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@Mrs. Bee: I'm pretty terrible about paypal, but I think I just did it! Let me know if you have any issues

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee