Hellobee Classifieds

Login/Register

for sale: 2 Womens Small Tops - 1 Banana Republic Sweater / 1 Grace Leopard Shirt

More things I keep trying on but don't ever wear...

Banana Republic Sweater, Petite Small. 53% cotton 40% vicose 7% nylon (aka SUPER soft). Cream color with cute button detail at the boatneck. Like new, tried on several times maybe worn once?? Handwashed and dried flat.

Grace Top, Small. 95% Poly 5% Spandex. Fun grey leopard with a cowl neck, 3/4 length sleeves. Perfect shirt for work.. but I SAH. A gift, bought from Marshalls but appears to be a department store brand.

$8 sweater + $4 shirt + $6 flat rate shipping = $18 shipped for both.

1. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

2. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

How does the sweater fit? I'm 5'3", usually a small in most sizes for tops. What worries me is that it's BR petite. I know I have some things from there that are petite... Does it fit like a regular small?

3. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@LindsayInNY: I normally wear smalls/don't seek out petites and couldn't tell any difference! I probably didn't notice that it was petite when I bought it. I can measure it if you'd like though?

4. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@scg00387: How big are you (that sounded weird, LOL) - height, etc.?

5. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@LindsayInNY: haha no worries! 5'2.5 ( yes that half is important to me!!) 34c 118 lbs. I think that should give you a good idea If we are similarly sized!

6. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@LindsayInNY: wanted to check and see if you were interested before I close this & list on ebay

7. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@scg00387: Sorry, I was away on vacation!! As much as I love them, I'm going to have to pass. We got hit with some unexpected and expensive car repairs over the holidays that have put us in the poor house for a bit. =/

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee