Hellobee Classifieds

Login/Register

for sale: 2 Baby Gap swim trunks, size 2T

Excellent used condition, Baby Gap size 2T colorblock swim trunks. $7 each or $12 for both, plus shipping.

1. T-Mom

honeydew / 7488 posts

@mrs. wagon: I think you meant to put these as For Sale, but they are under Looking...

2. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

@T-Mom: ah thanks!!

3. rachiecakes

coconut / 8279 posts

@mrs. wagon: omg I spent the weekend at chestnut hill & natick looking for 2T swim trunks!
    you don't have any 2T rash guards, do you?

4. mrs. wagon

@rachiecakes: aw man! nope, no rash guards

5. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

GOLD / grapefruit / 4555 posts

@mrs. wagon: Available still?

6. mrs. wagon

@NaturallyCathy: yes, I believe so!
    @rachiecakes: you don't want them right? if only I had posted them one day earlier

7. rachiecakes

coconut / 8279 posts

@mrs. wagon: no, thank you though!

8. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@mrs. wagon: I know it's a longshot but if these are still available I'll take them off your hands.

9. mrs. wagon

@Mrs. Grizzly Bear: They areeeee!! yay! Is there anything else you need that I might have?? I'll throw it in!!

I am so glad you're taking these. They are in PERFECT condition, only worn once or twice!!!

10. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@mrs. wagon: I dunno, what are you trying to get rid of Think 24 - 2T range for either. Hats, shirts, shorts, sunglasses, etc. Any toys or books you're sick of

After yesterdays water fun I realized 1) I don't like Patrick's swim trunks. They annoy me design/color wise. And 2) will need more swimsuits on hand in case of messes from frozen yogurt pops or they don't dry in time for the next play.

11. mrs. wagon

@Mrs. Grizzly Bear: aw you are gonna love these. They are so cute and a good material (thick, kinda like chinos, not slick and slippery). I have tons of hats they've both grown out of. will put together a nice lil package for you!! Can we say $17 shipped?

12. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@mrs. wagon: Absolutely me paypal you or will you send an invoice?

13. mrs. wagon

@Mrs. Grizzly Bear: go ahead and send it thru paypal! I think you should have my email address from an old invoice!

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee