for sale: 12 months summer girl clothes

1. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

Those are so cute!
    How much for 1,2,3,7,8,9 and 10? (:

Shipping to California (:

2. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

GOLD / grapefruit / 4555 posts

Do you think 12 month will be the right size come next summer? I can't get over the pink yellow blue flower dress.

3. anewme

kiwi / 500 posts

@hellocupcake: I can do $30 for the lot plus priority flat rate shipping to Cali about $15. The grey dress actually comes with a cardigan also. It's Janie and jack. All the others are baby gap, Hanna Anderson, Carter's, Webster a collection with target. Very nice materials. The price averages out to just a little over $4 a piece! What do you think?

4. anewme

kiwi / 500 posts

@NaturallyCathy: ohh? I don't want to make empty promises and make you buy a dress you can't use! Every baby is different, at 1 year my daughter was a true size 12 months, whereas my son is wearing 12 months since he was 6 months. The dress is really super cute though, it's also double layer on the bottom to give it an poufy effect!

5. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

@anewme: would that be 45 total? (:

6. anewme

kiwi / 500 posts

@hellocupcake: yes

7. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

I think I'll pass, but thank you (:

8. anewme

kiwi / 500 posts

@hellocupcake: is the price too high for you? You can make me an offer. I just need to get stuff out of my house! Moving in a few months!

9. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

Is there a way you could ship it cheaper? Maybe in an envelope? I was shooting for 30 total, but I completely understand if you want to wait to see if anyone will pay more (: I wouldn't want you to lose too much money on them.

10. anewme

kiwi / 500 posts

@hellocupcake: let me see what I can do! Let you know tomorrow! I hate the shipping too! So expensive

11. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

@anewme: okay (: thank you (:

12. anewme

kiwi / 500 posts

@hellocupcake: so I think I can sell it shipped for $30.
    Do you still want it?

13. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

Yes, please (: thank you (:

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee