Hellobee Classifieds

Login/Register

looking: 24 - 2T Fall/Winter Clothes

Probably a long shot but anyone have any 24 to 2T fall or winter boy clothes they're looking to get rid of? Little man hasn't changed much in size for the last six months and we still have fall/winter coats we bought too big for him last year he'll probably still fit in - but I'm in search of long sleeves, sweaters, pants, etc.

Anyone?

1. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

Yep! I do - do you want me to post photos of what I have?

2. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

Okay, I don't have as much as I thought! I must have stored the rest of his old clothes but here is what I do have...ignore the wrinkles!! They just came out of my vacuum bags

There's a pair of Old Navy jeans, Osh Kosh jeans, an Old navy gray fleece a blue and gray football pullover sweater, a Jumping Beans navy fleece and an Old Navy Hoodie.

3. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

GOLD / grapefruit / 4555 posts

@HLK208: Wonderful! The pull overs are zippered I'm assuming? How much for all of them?

4. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@NaturallyCathy: maybe like $8 plus shipping? Yes, the two pull overs have zippers!

5. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@HLK208: I'll take it I'll wall you my info!

6. Mrs. Yoyo

blogger / pomelo / 5400 posts

@NaturallyCathy: sorry I can't help you our this time, most of ours is summery and what isn't we should keep around for kid 2!

7. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@Mrs. Yoyo: It's okay I completely understand.

8. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@NaturallyCathy: okay! I finally found SOME of his clothes but not all!

Carters hoodie, carters onesie, Nordstrom rack jeans and an old navy jacket - if you want them, I can put them in for the same price just possibly more for shipping?

9. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@HLK208: That would be great I will take them as well.

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee