Hellobee Classifieds

Login/Register

looking: 18 & 18 - 24 month Clothing

Specifically pajamas and footed sleepers, bodysuits, long sleeve and a few short sleeve shirts, pants or leggings. Have plenty of sweaters but will be happy to look at whatever you want to show me. For red headed girl but not limited to girl clothing.

Would love to buy a lot from one rather than a few pieces from many - shipping adds up! Thanks!

1. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

@NaturallyCathy: LMW is still in her 18 month sleepers but she is starting to outgrow a lot of 18 month clothes (jackets, bodysuits, etc) so I'm going to gather them all together this weekend, take pics, and post here!!

2. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

GOLD / grapefruit / 4555 posts

@mrs. wagon: That'd be great, thank you! I just realized these past few days I've been trying to stuff Miss Chubbles into her 12 month clothes and they really are a little too tight on her thick thighs and waist. Gotta give the girl some room!

3. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@NaturallyCathy: I have a bag of stuff M has recently grown out of, as well. I can send you a couple photos sometime this week!

4. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@mediagirl: Thank you! I wasn't sure how big M was getting so I didn't want to steal the clothes right off her back That's why I didn't send you an email first. But I thought about it!

5. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

@NaturallyCathy: just posted a few more items above!

6. chrispygal

persimmon / 1205 posts

I think Rose is going to lap us size-wise! lol.

7. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@chrispygal: She recently was weighed and came in at 23 lbs of solid healthy chub. She's growing longer byt not leaner even though she's crawling and cruising like mad.

8. chrispygal

persimmon / 1205 posts

@NaturallyCathy: I think we're right around the same weight. We slowed right down once she started to become super picky with her eating. My friend's daughter is the same way - off the charts! Chub is healthy for babies!

9. mediagirl

@NaturallyCathy:

10. mediagirl

11. mediagirl

These are all two pieces. Everything I have posted is size 18 months.

12. mediagirl

First post:
    Top 2 and bottom left (hearts) are fleece.
    Ladybug and striped (far right) are thinner. The striped one may be too skinny for Miss R.

Second post:
    Both fleece sleepers.

Third post:
    The pink with apples, purple with hearts and pink with flower pants outfits have feet. The top and bottom snap together to "make" a sleeper.
    The green one to the right of the pink shirt/flowered pants has two pairs of pants (no feet).
    The white top with girl with purple hair on left has two tops, one pants (no feet).
    Bottom row is all LS tops, LS pants no feet.
    Flower power up there on the top right is LS top, long pant, no feet.

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee